We encourage all of those who are part of our Church family to give—not out of obligation but out of a spirit of worship. Your gifts allow God's work to be done in our midst, in our community, and in the world around us.
Two locked offering boxes are discretely mounted on rear walls just inside our auditorium entrance. These are available for any physical tithes. We do not have any formal time during service to collect offerings. Unique envelopes are available by request through our office.
Your information is held securely by SSL encrypted connection. This information will remain private and not shared to third parties other than to process your scheduled contributions. Users can view transaction history. Use the form below to enter one time or recurring payments.
- Who has access to my giving? PBC uses a rotation of deacons, office administrators, and select volunteers within controlled processes and systems.
- When are physical tithing checks posted? Payments counted on Sunday usually post on the following Wednesday.
- Is online giving secure? Yes, online giving occurs through SSL supported by GivePlus powered by Vanco Payment Solutions.
- Are there fees? Fees to PBC may be covered by the giver as an option during checkout - Credit/Debit: 2.35% + 35¢ per transaction or ACH/eCheck 0.80% + 35¢.
- Will any records be provided? Yes, PBC provides annual statements around the beginning of each year.