October 11, 2019 | Care Group Discussion Questions by Dave McManus
- Why do we need to be reminded so often of who we are and whose we are?
- Why were “burnt offerings” and “peace offerings” the appropriate sacrifices for the Israelites to make at this time in the narrative?
- What does v. 33 tell us about the nature of this ceremony? Is there a connection for us in the local church?
- What does the presence of the “stranger” in the ceremony tell us about the faith of Israel? Can we take that truth and apply it to our own faith and evangelism?
- What do vv. 34-35 tell us about the word of the Lord? What does it tell us about the value in the public reading of Scripture?